Problems with hidden custom post types

Hi Guys.

I'm using DIVI theme that has the custom post types "projects", that is a portfolio post type, that I only want my members to see. I have used Membership 2 Pro to protect the projects through "Protection Rules" > "Custom Post Types" and now they are all hidden unless you are logged in. But I was hoping that I could make them visible in the portfolio, but when you tried to access them, then they where protected.

if you go to http://onlinebusinessjetpack.com/e-books/ then you can see that the portfolio aren't visible. When you're logged in it looks like in the screenshot, and I would very much like it to look like that for users that aren't members in as well.. So that it's only when they click on the project and try to go into it, they see the protection.

I hope you can help me with this issue.

Best Regards,

Rasmus

• Rasmus
    • The Crimson Coder

Hi Rupok.

Thanks for the reply.

I’m assuming that when he does the “URL protection”, then he does it individually on every single page? Since I’m going to have 500+ projects that would be a very time consuming solution.

Can you tell me how he does the URL protection he does? I can’t seem to find anywhere where I can out in an URL.

Have a great day!

Best Regards,

Rasmus.

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Rasmus,

Can you tell me how he does the URL protection he does? I can't seem to find anywhere where I can out in an URL

For doing this, you will need to enable the "URL Protection" addon. Please go to "Dashboard > Membership 2 > Add-ons" section and enable the "URL Protection" addon. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

Then please go to "Dashboard > Membership 2 > Protection Rules > URL Restrictions [Tab]" and from there, you can protect specific URLs for your membership plans.

I'm afraid, if you want to protect URLs, you will have to enter them one by one.

Please let us know if you still have any confusion or any further query. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.