Problems with license because I tested it on localhost?!

Hi guys.

Today I bought license for Appointments+, tested it on my localhost and once I transfer this plugin to client website, I can't use it because it was already registered on my localhost.

Can you please fix that issue and you should really think about giving localhost permissions to use the plugin as additional domain.
Can you please allow both localhost and domain for my specific plugin? I really need to use it simultaneously as I still find settings inside Appointment+ confusing.

Best regards

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey @Davor Jambor,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

Could you please elaborate the issue you are having a bit more, you should be able to use Appointments+ on many sites you wish, only limitation is the installation of WPMU DEV Dashboard, you can only have it active on one domain at a time with your current membership.

You can logout from the current WPMU DEV Dashboard and then login to different one to use one click installs.
    Or you can download the plugin directly from plugin page to your PC and then install it manually.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/appointments-plus/

This way you will be able to use the plugin on both of your domains.

Let us know if you have any additional questions regarding this :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.