Problems with Multi Site

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi Pure Pixels

I hope you're well today!

Since you edited initial ticket, I don't know what the issues was, unfortunately. However, as Fabio mentioned (thanks Fabio Fava ) sharing any "sensitive data" here - access credentials and similar - is not a good idea. By default all the support tickets here are publicly available so other Members of our Community and, in fact, everyone else looking for solutions of particular problems, could benefit from that (or lend a helping hand if they wish to) so that means that any posted data will become public to.

We can set any support ticket as private upon request so only you and support staff would be able to access it (but nobody else) but still, we never ask you to post any credentials here and we do not allow this. Instead, whenever they are needed, we provide you we'll provide you with a guide on how to send them to us securely. You can also share them in a one-one support live chat as the chats are private.

That being said, please feel free to describe the issues that you're dealing with (without sharing any access/db credentials) and I'll be happy to assist you. You might also join our live support chat instead if you prefer to. We're here 24/7 all year long for you.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Pure Pixels
    • Flash Drive

Thank you for your reply Adam.
    Yes, in my despair I shared my credentials. I was under the assumption that it was a private message.
    Clearly not. I erased the sensitive data and started a support chat. This topic may be deleted.

Best regards,
    Jeroen

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.