Problems with Multisite Content Copier and Clone

Hi, I have problems with both plugins (Multisite Content Copier and Clone). I am using WP 4.4.2.

1. Multisite Content Copier isn’t copying anything to the destination despite the fact I get a message saying all files copied. The destination site still empty.

2. Clone – I have clone the main website everything is good but have a error with the revolution slider:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'fetch - <b>Unknown column 'type' in 'where clause'</b>--- Query: select * from wp_7_revslider_sliders wheretype!= 'template' ORtypeIS NULL order by id ASC' in /incela/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/functions.class.php:14 Stack trace: #0 /wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/db.class.php(26): RevSliderFunctions::throwError('fetch - <b>Unkn...', -1) #1 /wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/db.class.php(41): RevSliderDB->throwError('fetch - <b>Unkn...') #2 /wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/db.class.php(132): RevSliderDB->checkForErrors('fetch') #3 /wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/slider.class.php(2701): RevSliderDB->fetch('wp_7_revslider_...', 'type!= 'temp...', 'id', '', 'ASC') #4 /public_html/ in /wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/functions.class.php on line 14