Problems With Profile Update Details Being Displayed On Some Units

I have a random error, that has now occurred twice on different training courses I have set up, where on one of the units, the Profile Update appears at the top of the page.

I have deleted the unit and re-created on both occasions, but the problem reappears.

Has this been reported before, or is there a workaround/solution?

• Bojan Radonic
    • Head of Support

Hey there @Terry, hope you're well today.

I've checked this on my own installation and I couldn't reproduce the issue.

Could you please grant us temporary admin access to your site so we can take a look? You can do that by clicking "Grant Access" button in the WPMU DEV Dashboard Settings from the following path and reply on this thread after granting it?

Admin -> WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access > Grant Access

If you have not installed WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin yet, kindly do that here : https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wpmu-dev-dashboard/ and then allow access as per the above process.

Best regards,
    Bojan

• Terry
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi Bojan,

I have granted support access as you requested.

The second occurrence happens in the Tee Profit Pro course in Unit 7.

Hope you can solve this for me as it is delaying both courses being marketed.

Thank you,

Terry

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi Terry,

Thank you for your reply.

I can see you are using older version of CoursePress Pro plugin so please use latest version of it.

Could you please share me URLs of courses pages where you are having this issue so that i can troubleshoot it?

This can also be due to plugin/theme conflict.

You can just try on your development site using default WordPress theme like Twenty Thirteen and deactivating all other plugins as displayed in the flowchart on the following page to know which theme/plugin is conflicting if any.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/getting-support/

It seems the support staff access that you have granted is revoked now so could you please grant it again?

Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.