Problems with setting up classified ad plugin and

Hi Patrick!

We are making progress in getting our website created with a Big Thanks You to you! However are encountering a few problems, minor I hope. So with that said I have a few questions:

1. We have it set up at our website for making necessary for people to sign in to post a classified ad. When they sign in there is generic set of terms for Terms of Service. Tried to find a place under the classified menu options to make the change Where do we go to put our own Terms Of Service instead of the ones currently there?

2. We are also having trouble with all the Menu tab showing up at the Home Page at our site, Freehuckleberryads.com . We went through the hierarchy of menu placement in the Pages, but it still will not work properly.

3. On the classified ads is it possible if there is not a Photo or imagine places in the ad for this viewing of the ad not to just show a blank spot when one isn't there.

4. We also wish to use a Calendar of Events at our website for showing a multitude of community events in our area. Is there a plugin available that you would recommend to use for this?

All of these questions pertain to our website Freehuckleberryads.com . If you view the website you may see some of the problems or even other suggestions to offer.

I certainly hope this finds you having a great day! Looking forward to your response.

Thank you.
Doug

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Doug,

Thank you for your questions.

I have notified @Patrick Cohen to reply on this thread.

1. We have it set up at our website for making necessary for people to sign in to post a classified ad. When they sign in there is generic set of terms for Terms of Service. Tried to find a place under the classified menu options to make the change Where do we go to put our own Terms Of Service instead of the ones currently there?

You can change the default Terms of Service Text from the following path in the Classifieds settings.

Admin area -> Classifieds -> Settings -> Payments tab -> Terms of Service Text

2. We are also having trouble with all the Menu tab showing up at the Home Page at our site, Freehuckleberryads.com . We went through the hierarchy of menu placement in the Pages, but it still will not work properly.

Are you trying to display sub menus?

I can see sub menus are displayed on your site Freehuckleberryads.com as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

3. On the classified ads is it possible if there is not a Photo or imagine places in the ad for this viewing of the ad not to just show a blank spot when one isn't there.

You can set the default image on the following path which will be displayed for all ads which don't have images.

Admin area -> Classifieds -> Settings -> General tab -> Form Fields

4. We also wish to use a Calendar of Events at our website for showing a multitude of community events in our area. Is there a plugin available that you would recommend to use for this?

You can try using out Events+ plugin.

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.