problems with Snapshot (sending archive error)

Hello,

I configure two daily snapshot. One on a FTP destination and another on Google Drive.

The backupZipFile is OK on my website, but Snapshot can't send the archive to this both locations. I copy the part of the error logs below.

I grant the access.

Best regards,
Guillaume

-----------

FTP error:
ERROR: Static function WizardState::getTitle() should not be abstract
-----------

Google drive error :
ERROR: Error: Could not send file

exception 'Google_0814_Exception' with message 'Failed to start the resumable upload' in /home/www/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/Snapshot/Model/Destination/google-drive/Google/Http/MediaFileUpload.php:290
Stack trace:
#0 /home/www/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/Snapshot/Model/Destination/google-drive/Google/Http/MediaFileUpload.php(138): Google_0814_Http_MediaFileUpload->getResumeUri()
#1 /home/www/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/Snapshot/Model/Destination/google-drive/index.php(336): Google_0814_Http_MediaFileUpload->nextChunk('PKx03x04x14x00x00x00x08x00Y8zGe...')
#2 /home/www/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/Snapshot/Model/Destination/google-drive/index.php(280): SnapshotDestinationGoogleDrive->send_file('/home/www/wp-co...')
#3 /home/www/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/snapshot.php(7005): SnapshotDestinationGoogleDrive->sendfile_to_remote(Array, '/home/www/wp-co...')
#4 /home/www/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/snapshot.php(6885): WPMUDEVSnapshot->process_item_send_archive(Array, Array, Object(Snapshot_Helper_Locker))
#5 /home/www/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/snapshot.php(7210): WPMUDEVSnapshot->process_item_remote_files(1448463567)
#6 [internal function]: WPMUDEVSnapshot->snapshot_remote_file_cron_proc()
#7 /home/www/wp-includes/plugin.php(579): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#8 /home/www/wp-cron.php(117): do_action_ref_array('snapshot_remote...', Array)
#9 {main}
:Failed to start the resumable upload