Problems with stagin

Hi, are you aware of any known problems when creating a staging site, regarding one of your plugins? I am particularly thinking of Smush Pro or Humminbird Pro. I am hosted with SiteGround and when creating a staging site, sometimes images are not there, sometimes some fonts of my theme are completely altered, and sometimes entire pages crash. Those problems do not seem to arise in any particular order or clear circumstances. But as they all involve media, fonts or similar parts that need to be charged into the WP system my suspicion is that this comes from one of the two mentioned plugins. Also, I earlier had issues with hummingbird on WP-Stagecoach, a plugin that creates staging sites.

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Rudolf,

We are not aware of any issues with those two plugins - this is the first time someone reports it. Many of our members are using staging (on SiteGround also) and when we check those sites there were no issues you are describing.

I made now test on my site with Hummingbird and Smush enabled on SiteGround hosting and I don't see anything wrong happening. It's an exact copy of the site.

One thing that was not working on staging sites was Upfront Editor. Are you using by any chance Upfront on your sites?

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.