Problems with Text and Form Modules

There is a problem with the text editor in both the text and form modules. This has been extremely frustrating in that sometimes the visual editor is active and sometimes it is not;
sometimes the text gets saved and sometimes it does not; sometimes when text is saved with html bullets showing saved in back-end but the bullets do not always display on the front end.

This behavior is continuing even on my test network when ALL other plugins are deactivated except CoursePress!

Running debug does bring up 2 entries related to CoursePress

[13-Jan-2017 14:53:18 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: type in /home/rsah3q2n27c0a9cs/public_html/wp-content/plugins/coursepress/2.0/include/coursepress/class-module.php on line 448
[13-Jan-2017 14:53:18 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: type in /home/rsah3q2n27c0a9cs/public_html/wp-content/plugins/coursepress/2.0/include/coursepress/class-module.php on line 466

Note: I am pasting text content from Word Document. I have 30 courses to put into CoursePress and this process is getting very painful just trying to create simple non-assessable courses. Please help. I need to move this forward.

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello antKat,

There is a problem with the text editor in both the text and form modules. This has been extremely frustrating in that sometimes the visual editor is active and sometimes it is not;

I'm testing this on my site and I can't replicate - visual editor loads every time, with small delay, but shows. On which of your subsites I can see this particular issue (you can leave its name and course name in support message)? Debug log doesn't show anything that would point us but maybe console log is showing errors.

sometimes the text gets saved and sometimes it does not; sometimes when text is saved with html bullets showing saved in back-end but the bullets do not always display on the front end.

If you are pasting from Word document that is very possible. Word is does not have correct syntax of html, so even if you past list from Word, there is no warranty that will be list in WordPress editor.
    For formatting lists, headers and other elements tools from WordPress editor should be used.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.