Problems with the plug i (New Blog Templates)

I just bought your New Blog Templates plug in to use together with Stallion Theme and MultiSite Content Poster but I can not get the plug in to work !! I have tried to copy a blog and use it as my standard template, so I do not have to set up all the widgets and theme options each time I create a new blog. But after I use your plug in and tested it on a new blog it looks very bad, so something most be wrong with the plug in or the its ability to work with Stallion Theme.

http://krm01.org (this is the standard blog and the blog I tried to copy)

http://krm01.org (this is the result after I use your plug in, and as you can see it looks nothing like the standard blog as it should).

What seems to be the problem ??

Please reply fast !!

kim

• aecnu

Greetings Kim,

Welcome to WPMU Dev!

It is possible that there is a conflict within the theme that does not work right, but lets dig in and see whats going on here.

First lets cover the basics:
    WordPress 3.3.1?
    MultiSite or Solo?
    Buddy Press?

Next lets see how you configured your template site using New Blog Templates plugin.

The best way to do this is if a sub site is created to setup your new blog template. This avoids a lot of problems within itself though it is a fairly common mistake that folks set it up on their main site.

Are you using it in a sub site by any chance?

Also the two links you submitted above both go to the same destination.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu

Greetings Kim,

Just checking if this issue was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that's great news.

If not, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.