Problems with Upfront, when Social Marketing plugin is activated

Hi,

I have found out, that when Social Marketing is activated on my site, then Upfront don’t show my theme in the right way.

First half page get white, menu, image or text is not showing.

When deactivating Social Marketing plugin, then everythings works fine again.

If it possible i really want to use Social Marketing plugin, so i hope someone can help.

BR Mikkel

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @mikkel,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I don’t see this issue on my own test site. I am using the latest version of Social Marketing and Spirit theme.

Does this happened with all upfront themes ? The popup of Social Media marketing does not work or its the whole site ? Can you please share the screenshot of the issue if possible ?

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,

Sajid J

• Mikkel
    • WP Core Meltdown

Hi Sajid,

This happens with the Parrot theme, i haven't tried other Upfront child themes.

I have two images.

One showing my main site, which is only one showing right, when Social Marketing is activated.

The other showing the page "Features", but all other pages expect "Home" look like this.

As you see, its my hole site thats broken while Social Marketing plugin is activated.

• Mikkel
    • WP Core Meltdown

Hi again,

Now i facing problems with Support Plugin too, when Social Marketing plugin is activated.

Im not able to open FAQs on website when its activated, but when i deactivate Social Marketing plugin my FAQ works fine again.

Should i grant you access to site for try to have a look at this?

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello @mikkel,

I hope you are having a good day.

Now i facing problems with Support Plugin too, when Social Marketing plugin is activated.

I’m not able to open FAQs on website when it’s activated, but when i deactivate Social Marketing plugin my FAQ works fine again.

It would be good if we can create separate ticket for this issue to keep our communication on track. So I’ve created separate ticket for this issue. I suggesst you to follow up on this thread regarding your issue with Support System.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/faq-not-works-when-social-marketing-is-activated

Cheers,

Milan.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.