Problems with Upfront

Hi guys,

Our site is behind a haproxy server and it's distributed over different servers.
We are having a strange problem that only happens with Upfront. Other themes work just fine. I tried different child thems (issue, fixer, etc). Same problem.

Every link with /upfront-dependencies/* fails to load generating a 500 error.

Please note due to the nature of our setup, AllowOverride All is NOT an option.
Can you please tell me if there are any specific rewrite rules that I may need to add to our apache conf to make this work?

I've already tried adding define('UPFRONT_DEBUG_LEVELS', 'dependencies':wink:; to my wp.config.php wihtout any luck.

Can you please let me know about .htaccess rules that I may be missing? Is there anything else I should try?

Thanks

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Leni,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Is there a "mod_security" configured on your Apache web server? It could be possible that it's interfering here so it would be good to make sure that it's not "blocking" the domain on which Upfront resides. Could you please check it and let me know about it?

Best regards,
    Adam

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello Leni Neto

Hope you are well today and won't mind me chiming here. :slight_smile:

Could you please enable debug log to your site so we can see there for some helpful information ? To enable debug log to your site, please open your wp-config.php file and add replace this line

define( "WP_DEBUG", false );

with these ones,

define( "WP_DEBUG", true );
    define( "WP_DEBUG_LOG", true );
    define( "WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY", false );

Save the file and try to load Upfront. Go to /wp-content/ directory, find file named debug.log there, change its extension from .log to .txt and upload it in your next post here. :slight_smile:

Looking forward to hearing back. :slight_smile:
    Best Regards,
    Milan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.