Problems with website

I have both Jetpack and MPMU DEV on my website. --plus several more plugins that I have purchased through JVZOO. The day before yesterday something weird happened, and I lost the ability to share my posts to my social media sites. I built this website myself, but it was all guess work. I have no idea how to fix this. HELP.
Also, can I create two pages that I can post from on one website? I'd like a page for Books I've Reviewed and one specifically for blog posts.
I'm also haveing difficulty with setting up categories that work on my Glorias blog page
Gloria Antypowich

• Nithin

Hi Gloria Antypowich,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I'm moving this thread to the support forum, so that we could give a closer look at it. Features & Feedback forum section is used for plugin feature request, and discussions related to it.

The day before yesterday something weird happened, and I lost the ability to share my posts to my social media sites. I built this website myself, but it was all guess work. I have no idea how to fix this. HELP.

I checked your website, and went to yourWebsiteURL.com/blog/gloria-antypowich-author-blog/, and also to Gloria's Book review blog page, and shared the post in FB, it was working fine. Could you please specify where you are seeing this issue?

Also, can I create two pages that I can post from on one website? I'd like a page for Books I've Reviewed and one specifically for blog posts.

You can add categories in your menu, so that when you click these menus, you'll only see posts related to these categories.

I'm also haveing difficulty with setting up categories that work on my Glorias blog page

Could you please explain what exact difficulty are you seeing? I'm not able to notice any issue? The categories seems to be working, and all the posts have one categories assigned to it.

Please advise if I'm missing anything, so that we could help get this sorted. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.