product and client registration

Please,
in order to give the possibility to our customer to come in our website and register the product MESIS buy, what can I use like plug in?
Can you suggest somthing?

Thank you
Best regards

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey Andrea,

Hope you're having a nice weekend :slight_smile:

I'm not sure that I fully understand your question, are you looking for e-Commerce plugin that will require user registration before purchase?

Have you checked out our MarketPress plugin that does this?
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/e-commerce/

Let me know if I missed the question and you're looking for something else :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Andrea
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Dear Predrag,
    thank you, now i go to explain.

We have some resellers in Italy and they sell our products to customer.
    After customer had buy they can find a message in product like this: Register your product and stay connected with us to know our news.

The function is like newsletter, but if possible we need to know wich product the custore had buy.....

Thank you

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello Andrea

Hope you are well today. :slight_smile:

Something like this would require custom amount of work to be done in plugin's core files which is not advisable and if you are not experienced enough in WordPress core then I suggest either you hire good experienced developer of just user our Job Portal to make this possible.

Or you can go with other way around for your second portion of your question regarding "Subscribe By Email" facility. For that you can use our Subscribe By Eamil plugin. But this will not add form just after user completes his purpose. But it does provide widget for Subscribe By Email facility which you can inject in your theme's supported sidebar area.

Hope this helps ?
    Cheers,
    Milan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.