Product Bundles in Marketpress

Are product bundles now supported in Marketpress? If so, how does one create a bundle or a kit?

I saw discussion on this thread: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/product-bundles-possible-with-marketpress

If not available, is there an ETA for this feature?

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey redrosolano, Michael here! :slight_smile:

Product bundles haven't made their way into MarketPress yet, and I wouldn't have a ETA to offer on this feature presently, unfortunately.

I'd like to offer you more at this point, but this is what I have, sorry! I've taken the liberty of moving this thread over to the Features & Feedback section on the forums, so that others can provide their own votes on this feature, would be a neat thing to have available. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

• Drew
    • Flash Drive

This makes us need to move out of the WPMU Dev ecosystem into WooCommerce in order to sell bundled products (eg bundled CoursePress courses). I am now using WC and likely purchasing the Product Bundles add-on to accomplish this... It would be nice to "keep it in the family" as it were, but it seems this is not possible quite often with WPMUDev products.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.