Product Catalog - not eshop plugin?

I have a couple clients that want to show of products they sell but do NOT want to sell them online (Doctors etc). I need a plugin that can show of the products, images, descriptions, related products, etc but not have the other 80% of the eshop plugins.

Ideas? I tried a number of galleries/portfolios but I really need a shop with no cart/checkout function.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Sidenote: Thanks to WPMUDev & the community. For what I pay to be a member, this is the BEST value on the web.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings ice3studios,

Thank you for your compliment, it is greatly appreciated.

I would suggest using the Market Press plugin but not in the traditional mode but the Product Listings Only mode --> This option turns MarketPress into more of a product listing plugin, disabling shopping carts, checkout, and order management.

If I am reading you right this is exactly what you are describing.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Member and have a GREAT upcoming weekend!

Cheers, Joe

• ice3studios
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

LOL.. Thanks aecn. RTM right? :slight_smile:

Quick, the new site seems to have hidden the plugin manual for each plugin or am I just missing it. I see the link to "Manuals" in the bar but not one specifically for MarketPress. I'm just wondering where the shortcodes or buttons are to include my catalog or products in a page. I'll poke around more and see if I can find it.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.