Product category page, Product theme

Hi,
How are you? I need some help with the product category page. Iam using the product theme. I finished my website however there are a few things that are still bothering me.
1) on the product category page whenever i hover my mouse over a certain product i like the fact that it shows more of that product however the "choose Option" button pops up and its green. I checked in appearances and custom styling or theme options but could not find the color change for that can you please help me out with that?

2) Also for products in the second row ( or last row) of the product category page its being cut off because the page ends there. So it looks awkward when you hover the mouse over it.

Are there any solutions for these? please let me know thank you!

This is the link : http://s506382692.onlinehome.us/store/products/category/serveware/

If you hover your mouse over the items you'll see the green choose options.

and for the last row of item if you also hover your mouse you'll see that its being cut off.

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @mai,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

To achieve this try adding the following CSS code in the style.css file of your child theme or add it in your site using the following plugin.

http://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css

.mp_price_buy .mp_link_buynow {
    	background-color: #fbfbfb;
    	color: #000;
    	-moz-box-shadow: inset 0 1px 0 #fbfbfb; /* inner shadow */
    	-webkit-box-shadow: inset 0 1px 0 #fbfbfb; /* inner shadow */
    	box-shadow: inset 0 1px 0 #fbfbfb; /* inner shadow */
    	background-image: -moz-linear-gradient(bottom, #fbfbfb 0%, #fbfbcb 100%); /* gradient overlay */
    	background-image: -o-linear-gradient(bottom, #fbfbfb 0%, #fbfbcb 100%); /* gradient overlay */
    	background-image: -webkit-linear-gradient(bottom, #fbfbfb 0%, #fbfbcb 100%); /* gradient overlay */
    	background-image: linear-gradient(bottom, #fbfbfb 0%, #fbfbcb 100%); /* gradient overlay */
    }

body.tax-product_category div.post {
           overflow: visible;
    }

Change the background color in the above code to whatever you want to use.

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.