product description showing twice

When I add a product variation (ie. color: red & blue) the product description written in the first box of the “add product” page appears at least twice in the product list.

Here the example:

http://www.pixshopping.com/nachfreud

thanks

Paddy

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Paddy,

This is bug that was recently found – our developers are notified and working on it. I’m adding your thread to bug report.

I was hoping that I could give you some CSS to hide this second description, but store you gave link shows 403 Forbidden Error. Maybe there is typo in the url? Could you check that?

kind regards,

Kasia

• Paddy
    • The Bug Hunter

Hi Kasia,

Thanks for trying.

I checked the security plugins but no IP is blocked.

However, I was trying to deactivate those plugins but I get this error message:

“Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 120 seconds exceeded in /web/htdocs/www.pixshopping.com/home/wp-content/plugins/wpmudev-updates/includes/class-wpmudev-dashboard-site.php on line 2671”

I tried different times but I get always this error. I think that I just updated the wpmudev dashboard!

Paddy

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Paddy

Hope you had a wonderful day.

“Fatal Error: Maximum Execution Time Exceeded” is a common issue for WordPress and it happens when a process is not completed within the defined execution time set in the server. Here is an article which describes in a nice way how you can fix this problem: http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-fatal-error-maximum-execution-time-exceeded-in-wordpress/

So you can set your execution time to 600 seconds or more. Please let us know if the problem is still here after you followed this article. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Rupok

• Paddy
    • The Bug Hunter

Hi Rupok,

Thanks for the explanation and the link.

I read it but I didn’t modify the htpaccess file yet cause I could deactivate all those security plugins without that error message again.

Kasia,

Please could you try to access again the website from Thailand and tell me if this time is working without the security plugin?

As I said before I didn’t blocked any IPs but we’ll see if now the site works in Thailand without those plugins.

I will reactivate them after your reply.

Thanks.

Paddy

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Paddy,

I’m sorry for responding so late – was travelling for few days and just got back to work.

Yes, I was able to check your site, however descriptions are returned in single paragraph tag, so they are not divided by anything and CSS will not help in that case.

But I just spoke with developer and he is working right now on this particular issue so I’m expecting hot fix very soon.

kind regards,

Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.