Product display problems, can't edit or add products, and more since update

When adding or editing a product, most functions are unavailable. And the product pages are displaying incorrectly, the description is at the very top of the page.

This is from my error log:

PHP Fatal error: Unsupported operand types in /xxxxx/xxxx/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxx/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/common/class-mp-cart.php on line 1401

Please advise.

• John

I have disabled all plugins and am still showing this on my Error Log. I can gain access to edit the dropdowns within the MarketPress options, but am now having problems with front end. You cannot add anything to the cart from the store, checkout now has: Oops! An error occurred while processing your payment. 10413 - The totals of the cart item amounts do not match order amounts. My site has had to be down quite a bit due to all these problems since the update to 3.0. Is there a way to revert to the old version until all these kinks get worked out?

• Tyler Postle

Hey John,

Sorry for my delay here. Which version of PHP do you have? If it's 5.2 could you update that to at least 5.4+

WordPress actually recommends 5.6 now. It looks like some of the issues might be caused by your PHP version not supporting certain code involved.

Oops! An error occurred while processing your payment. 10413 - The totals of the cart item amounts do not match order amounts.

Could you grant support access so I can have a look at your settings here, often this has to do with the tax settings, if it's a bug then I'll make sure we get it fixed up asap.

You can grant support access via WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access.

Sorry if you already granted access and I missed it!

Is there a way to revert to the old version until all these kinks get worked out?

yes, you can revert to an earlier version by deactivating and deleting the version you have now then downloading the version you would like to revert to from our changelog on the project page: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/e-commerce/

Once you have downloaded the version you're rolling back to then simply upload that to your site via: Plugins > Add new > Upload.

Hope that helps! Look forward to hearing back on this.

All the best,
    Tyler

• Tyler Postle

Hey John,

Looks like we need to wait for the lead developer to push the release, he's not online right now - so in the meantime, I'm attaching the fixed file for you :slight_smile:

Just unzip and upload the file to:

/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/common/payment-gateways/

Overwriting the existing file. The official update should come out soon and you can update without needing to re-upload this file or anything.

Let me know if you have any questions on that or need assistance at all.

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.