Product don't get in cart after push the Add to cart button

Hi,

I have installed MarketPress eCommerce on a multisite setup.
I have a shop shop1.mydomain.dk and on my site my domain.dk i want to show global products, from all shops in network, this is working fine.
But when i push "Add to cart" nothing happens, the product don't get in the cart on the main site and don't even on the shop1 site. So where did I find this cart?
Also I want to know if its possible to keep people on the main site if they push a product they will be sent to the shop site, i think to keep them on main site it will be more user-friendly. So is this possible and how?

Hope someone can help me.

• Vaughan

Hi @mikkelbas,

First off you need to make sure that your marketpress plugin is network activated.

Then go to network dashboard > settings > marketpress

Make sure that Global cart is enabled.

Please note though, if you are using chained payments to receive a commission of the sites sales, then currently at this time, global cart is not possible, so you have a choice, if you want chained payments, or global cart. You can't have both.

With reference to your question, global cart is what you are requiring in this case.

Hope this helps

• Mikkel

Hi,

Thank you for answer.
    Now i try to choose global cart with paypal, but when i type in paypal info, and push "save", then i get this message and then global cart have changed to "off" again:
    Notice: Undefined index: allowed_gateways in /home/kreativjul/public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress-includes/marketpress-ms.php on line 681 Notice: Undefined index: allowed_gateways in /home/kreativjul/public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress-includes/marketpress-ms.php on line 681 Notice: Undefined index: allowed_gateways in /home/kreativjul/public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress-includes/marketpress-ms.php on line 681 Notice: Undefined index: allowed_gateways in /home/kreativjul/public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress-includes/marketpress-ms.php on line 681 Notice: Undefined index: allowed_gateways in /home/kreativjul/public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress-includes/marketpress-ms.php on line 681 Notice: Undefined index: allowed_gateways in /home/kreativjul/public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress-includes/marketpress-ms.php on line 681 Notice: Undefined index: allowed_gateways in /home/kreativjul/public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress-includes/marketpress-ms.php on line 681 Notice: Undefined index: allowed_gateways in /home/kreativjul/public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress-includes/marketpress-ms.php on line 681 Notice: Undefined index: allowed_gateways in /home/kreativjul/public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress-includes/marketpress-ms.php on line 681 Notice: Undefined index: allowed_gateways in /home/kreativjul/public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress-includes/marketpress-ms.php on line 681 Notice: Undefined index: allowed_gateways in /home/kreativjul/public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress-includes/marketpress-ms.php on line 681 Notice: Undefined index: allowed_gateways in /home/kreativjul/public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress-includes/marketpress-ms.php on line 681 Notice: Undefined index: allowed_gateways in /home/kreativjul/public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress-includes/marketpress-ms.php on line 681 Notice: Undefined index: allowed_gateways in /home/kreativjul/public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress-includes/marketpress-ms.php on line 681 Notice: Undefined index: allowed_gateways in /home/kreativjul/public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress-includes/marketpress-ms.php on line 681 Notice: Undefined index: allowed_gateways in /home/kreativjul/public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress-includes/marketpress-ms.php on line 681

Where will the money be sent to when i use global cart? If a customer buy from to difference shops? To my paypal? And is it not possible for me to take some money for the service with that solution?

• Mikkel

Hi again,

And in top of site i see this message:

Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /home/kreativjul/public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress.php on line 106 Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /home/kreativjul/public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress-includes/marketpress-ms.php on line 218 Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /home/kreativjul/public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress-includes/marketpress-ms.php on line 218

• Mikkel

Hi,

Now i have updated, but still not working well.

I got this message:
    Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /home/kreativjul/public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress.php on line 106 Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /home/kreativjul/public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress-includes/plugins-gateway/paypal-chained-payments.php on line 74 Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /home/kreativjul/public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress-includes/plugins-gateway/paypal-chained-payments.php on line 74

And when debug is false, then i only se i white pay when i try to see the websites and controlpanel.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.