product list image not showing

product list image not showing.

"Error message: Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 (Bad Request)"

Please have a look at the following address:

http://www.pixshopping.com/angelico/

Attached also a screenshot of the error message and the missing image.

I have tried it on different pc and different browsers…

Thanks for your help.

Paddy

• Paddy
    • The Bug Hunter

please notice that I have tried to add and remove featured image, to change the first image within the product images… but nothing.

As you can see the first two products I added went ok but then no images are showing.

Hope to find a solution quickly.

Thanks.

Paddy

• Paddy
    • The Bug Hunter

please notice that I have tried to add and remove featured image, to change the first image within the product images… but nothing.

As you can see the first two products I added went ok but then no images are showing.

Hope to find a solution quickly.

Thanks.

Paddy

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey Paddy,

Hope you’re doing well today :slight_smile:

I checked your site and see that those images are not opening and opening its URL actually shows We cannot complete this request, remote data was invalid which is most likely caused by Photon JetPack module.

Can you try disabling it so we can see if this is indeed what’s causing it on your end as well?

Best regards,

Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Paddy,

There’s no definite solution to this issue since there are number of people reporting this issue and different solutions worked for different people, here are some you can try:

1. Simply try removing the images and upload them again and re-assign them to posts

2. Check in your cPanel if HotLink protection is enabled and try disabling it, you can also ask your host to check this for you.

3. Check for any non-standard rules in .htaccess file and try removing them

I believe the second one has most chance of working here.

Best regards,

Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.