Product page not displaying products

Hi. I'm new to WPMU.

Just installed MarketPress on my site for ACS (currently under development) http://www.albertacarriagesupply.net/

Anyway, I've added some sample products and assigned them to various categories etc. But I notice that the products page (under ACS Store) doesn't display them. It seems to just display a random image from one of the blog posts. Is this a conflict with the StudioPress theme I'm using?

Also any of the category pages only displays a single item despite multiple items being assigned to each category.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.

T

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi tslane888 and welcome to WPMU DEV!

I can't imagine that's a theme issue since the cart and checkout seem to be working just fine alone with various other elements but just to rule that possibility out, could you try switching to Twenty Ten for a quick moment to see if that resolves the issue?

Also, could you maybe try creating a page and including the following shortcode in it to see how that displays?
    [mp_list_products]

Thanks,
    David

• tslane888
    • New Recruit

Searching around it looks like some others on this forum might be having the same issue with other Studiopress child themes. I've posted on the Studiopress support forums today so hopefully might get some ideas there.

Doing a Google search, I found one Studiopress theme developer that had a demo up using Marketpress that seemed to be working http://marketpress.goshdigital.com/store/products/ so I'm thinking it is just some group of the child themes and not the Genesis framework itself.

T

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi T,

I see what you mean and hopefully the theme developers will be able to provide a bit more insight as to why these things would occur. I've also asked one of our developers here to take a look at this thread and provide any insight on the matter as well.

Cheers,
    David

• tslane888
    • New Recruit

Thanks David,

Theme developers were at a bit of a loss because they're not too familiar with the plugin.

I like the way the store works so (I think) for the next step I'll look around WPMU-DEV for a compatible theme.

Thanks again. T

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.