Product Specific thank you page for market press

I would like to have a seperate thank you page for one product in my store, basically I want to offer a recurring subscription as a member to stream instructional videos, so really I need 2 things. 1: to enable recurring billing (I have authorize.net with ARB enabled) 2: After successful purchase to be kicked to the register page for the membership (client insisted I use wishlist memeber so using your membership plugin is not an option sorry :slight_frown: )

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey there.

So you want recurring subscriptions in MarketPress but you're going to use WishMember for this?

I guess I don't understand here?

Or you want it so they are redirect to wish member after a purchase of something?

You can't define custom return pages for products after payment at least not without some custom coding. You would need to hire a developer for this.

Take care.

• RealWealthTraining
    • Flash Drive

Does marketpress offer some sort of recurring billing for a membership that is fully integrated with authorize.net, so that when a payment fails the person looses access? That is why the client insisted on wishlist, if there is another solution I would be happy to hear it and try to convince her otherwise...

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

Greetings and thanks for being a great community member.

We haven't heard from you on this one for long and I am doing a regular followup to see if there is still something we can assist you on this thread.

Just to manage the support issues more efficiently, I am marking this thread as resolved for now however this is not being done to avoid your questions in any ways.

Please feel free to mark this is "Not resolved" in case you have further questions and we would be back on it.

Thanks a lot for being with WPMU DEV.

Cheers
    PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.