Product theme logo size

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/size-of-header-graphic-in-product-theme

The above thread says that the product theme logo size is 282 * 100 pixels but when a graphic designer sends the logo back to me at that size it is large. Just checking... is that the correct dimension?

• Mark Wallace
    • Learn-ing-er

282 * 100 seems small for a header logo. If you look in the dashboard >>appearance theme options>> it should tell you the size of the header logo, or go to the editor and look in the header PHP I believe. if not there then maybe the styles.css. If you are on a multisite install you have to go to the network admin to find the editor option. Thanks ALT. :slight_smile:

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Looking at the theme the initial text there is W206px by H69px.

The head there seems to take a maximum height of 100px but it might look cramped. I would go a little smaller and then add some padding appropriately to get it aligned in the middle.

I then tested the max width and you will get about 680px out of that. I took a screenshot to show what I did.

The logo is a screenshot of our Product pages description.

Take care.

• Mark Wallace
    • Learn-ing-er

Hi Timothy
    I'm wondering why i couldn't get the "view source" option to work with Google, to get this information, also is the information you gave her documented anywhere, or just comes from your experience with the theme?

Sorry Atlanta I didn’t realize that theme was difficult to navigate.

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

The only real theme here I use from here is the Network theme to be honest.

I tend not to do a great deal with the others so when questions arise I activate them and.... well just figure it out. Of course much is experience once your familiar but its impossible to know absolutely everything. :slight_smile:

I use Developer tools in Chrome and FireBug in Firefox to checkout the source. Or I code surf where needed depending on the question.

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.