Product Theme Menu

I uploaded and activated the Product Theme on my wife's single install (i.e. non-mu, non-network) model wear ecommerce site. She rolled up her sleeves and started reconstructing it from her prior 2010 theme. For some reason, the menu is stuck and no matter she or I do in appearance>menu, it doesn't translate to the front end - it just stays stuck on a particular menu. We tried deactivating all other plugins. We couldn't find any directly applicable forum posts or trouble shooting instructions. Any ideas?

• wadams92101

My wife is now having the following issue, to quote:

"1) My WP theme is "Product." In the Widgets section: home left - sidebar, home right-sidebar, home middle - sidebar, blog left - sidebar, blog right - sidebar and blog middle - sidebar ALL do not work. The only 3 that do are: page left - sidebar, page right - sidebar and page middle - sidebar. Can you help me figure out the problem?

2) My menu bar at the top of the page is not large enough to accommdate and thus show all my menu categories, how can I enlarge it?

3) On the "Theme Options" page: all the "Slides" and "Blocks" aren't working. No matter what I plug in or right, I don't see anything."

• Mason

Hiya

"1) My WP theme is "Product." In the Widgets section: home left - sidebar, home right-sidebar, home middle - sidebar, blog left - sidebar, blog right - sidebar and blog middle - sidebar ALL do not work. The only 3 that do are: page left - sidebar, page right - sidebar and page middle - sidebar. Can you help me figure out the problem?

Still seeing a javascript error. This is causing problems with the page load and needs to be resolved. I mentioned above the plugin causing this.

As to the widget areas, I'm seeing that the homepage sidebar's are all working, but there only appears to be a widget in the homeleft-sidebar. It has the Global Translator widget activated.

As to the other widgets, I'll need specific links to pages where they're not working. I'm only seeing pages where this same plugin is causing errors.

Additionally, there appears to be an issue with *cough* someone else's *cough* e-commerce plugin. ;D It's not displaying the product information correctly on this page:
    http://saamdesigns.com/shop-saam-2/jewelry/

2) My menu bar at the top of the page is not large enough to accommdate and thus show all my menu categories, how can I enlarge it?

Did you get this resolved? It looks good to me. The Product theme uses the custom menu navs, so we although we can't do much about growing the menu size, you can customize the menu (and submenus) as needed to fit your site navigation.

3) On the "Theme Options" page: all the "Slides" and "Blocks" aren't working. No matter what I plug in or right, I don't see anything."

Not to be a broken record here, but I'd seriously look at the plugins and disable all of them. Try editing these areas then. If they still don't work we have a theme issue, but (and this is my thought) the javascript errors from the plugins may in-fact be stopping the page from loading correctly.

Hope this helps!

Thanks!

• wadams92101

Mason: I can't find the error you found in Firebug, although I'm new to using Firebug thus may not know what I'm doing. After going to website, then opening Firebug, I -
    1) enabled console;
    2) clicked on different pages of the site.
    3) no error messages showed up.
    4) I clicked on profile waited then clicked again to get report - nothing showing conflict with Cincopa.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.