Product Theme Slie Show not showing

Hi All,

I need your help to setting my Product Theme.
I got a problem running the slide show since the image I upload are not showing.
Please free to check :www.ikreatif.com/alamtrust
I did change all the Cmod to 777, but it didn't help.

Any idea to solve this matter?

Im running WP 3.3.2, All WPMU plugins and themes I installed are also updated.
I got another client using The Product Theme, and ther's no problem.

Thanks

• arda

Hi Arun,

Thanks for the suggestion.
    Yes, I did that. it was just fine in other website from other client (other website, not iKreatif.com).

Did you look at my website link : http://www.ikreatif.com/alamtrust
    Can you see what happen to the slide show?
    I even give names and numbers to the picture.

When I check my cpanel, where the pictures should be, they are in there.
    I did try change the permission all the way from the sub-site folder (since my website is a multisite) to the folder where the picture supposed to be.
    it didn't work.

I might think, because one of my setting for the multisite, but I couldn't figure it out.
    I tried other theme, they work just fine. Should I reinstall the theme,maybe?

Thanks
    Arda

• arda

O,...almost forgot.

I put number 1 and 2 linked to the user album in their BP profile.
    THey are connected to the images loacation, but not showing as an image, but the user profile/album.

For number 3 and 4 I linked them to images those I uploaded from media panel.
    (The images are in the folder, but when you click the number/link, they are not showing)
    error message : The image "http://ikreatif.com/alamtrust/files/2012/05/slide-1.jpg" cannot be displayed because it contains errors.

Sorry for my english.

Thanks

• aecnu

Greetings arda,

Just checking if this issue was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that's great news.

If not, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.