Product theme update for Marketpress

Hi,

I wanted to know the status on the Product theme update to include MarketPress customization as stated in the Marketpress documents:

"It uses the same familiar templating system as WordPress so you or your designer can make your store look exactly how you want it. We also plan soon to update some of our themes, especially “Product“, to have built in highly customized MarketPress store templates."

Thank you,
Giovanni

• aecnu

Greetings Giovanni,

i have tried to research when the product theme was indeed last updated and found that it was updated this year with version 3.1.4 01-16-2012 and version 3.1.5 but there is no change log with the file and no change log mentioned for the 3.1.5 version on the download page so I do not have an date for when 3.1.5 was released or what modifications were made therein.

Therefore I will see if I can get the lead developer of the Products theme in here to offer his invaluable insight and advice as to what is happening regarding this theme and version 3.1.5

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket but I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.