Product variation multiple images

Can we add multiple images to a particular product variation? If not can we add this as a feature request?

I know we can add multiple images to a product. If you would like to show different angles of a product you can. Just click add image in the product image section. So far this does not seem possible for product variations. But, wouldn't someone may want to add multiple images of a product even if its a variation?

So if this can be done please let us know how and if not can we move this to a feature request.

Thanks

• Luís

Hi Bryant ,

Hope you're doing well today!

Unfortunately, it's not possible to add multiple images in a variation. I think it would be a great feature for MarketPress project, so, I've just moved this over to our Features and Feedback section, so it can be taken into consideration for the next plugin updates.

Hopefully some other members will show their support for the feature too, the more members that ask for it the sooner it will happen.

However, maybe an workaround could be using the option "Additional Content / Information for this Variation" and "HTML Markup" that will allow you to insert more images in the description using the default WordPress editor:

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.