Product Weight Gone and not Editable

OK, here's a strange one.

Orders were going fine and the last order was a couple days ago. Today an ordered came in through MarketPress and there was no shipping charge.

After investigating, I found that all the shipping weights had been stripped out of all the products. When I tried to re-add some of the weights, they wouldn't stick.

This is a problem considering I hadn't logged into this site in over a week and I checked the shipper access and they cannot edit products nor do they have access to the server.

Need some assistance on this quickly thanks. Not sure what to do here as it was working fine but all of the sudden it's not.

I did upgrade to the latest MarketPress after finding out that all had been stripped. NOTHING.