Products from network on mainsite?

Hi.

When people add new products on their sites in my multisite network I can’t see them on the main site. Do i need a plugin / widget or what do I do?

Best, Tim

• Mark Wallace
    • Learn-ing-er

Hello Alkamus!

You need to use the Global Products short code. Here is a link to description. You will find the following information under the “Properties Tab”. Be sure to look at the “Usage Tab” as well. Have a great weekend, and Enjou!

Global Listings

When installed on WordPress Multisite all products, product tags, and product categories from across the network are indexed globally. They are then displayed on your main site/blog marketplace pages or with our powerful global widgets or shortcodes.

Global Product List – Shows a customizable global list of products from network MarketPress stores.

Global Product Tag Cloud – Displays global most used product tags in cloud format from network MarketPress stores.

Global Product Category List – Displays a network-wide HTML list of product categories from network MarketPress stores.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/e-commerce/

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Tim,

MTB1701 answer is spot on especially if not using on the main site the Frame market/Grid Market theme with Show global or just that main shop products on the front? option activated.

@mtb1701 some rep points sent your way.

Thank you both for being WPMU Dev Members!

Cheers, Joe

• Tim
    • The Crimson Coder

Hi again.

Thanks for your respons. Very usefull.

Is it possible for the Network Admin to control what product categories the different sites can choose? So the Network Admin make a defult setting for the categories.

And is it possible for the main site to show only one category for the hole network at a time on differient pages.

Hope this make sense.

Best, Tim

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings vivianne_vog__,

Thank you for the great question and I have just as great an answer.

Anything is possible when one is a competent coder with a vision and the will to make the vision happen, and I am not a coder :smiley:

With that said you could see if there’s a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute

Or you could always approach someone like Tweaky:

https://www.tweaky.com/

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.