Products not being displayed at the home page

Hi!

I'm having 2 issues related to Marketpress Mojo, TT Marketpress Frontend Admin and/or Marketpress:
1)Products are not being showed at the home page -this part is handled by MP Mojo. Users add the products to marketpress through the front end interface generated by TT Marketpress Frontend Admin, so it might be an issue with this plugin instead of MP Mojo.

2)Nevertheless, these same products are being displayed at each user's store (the slug is / then name of the store, like /testaccount12), but without the image of the respective product.

Thanks.

• Aicee Taguilaso

Hi Gabriel!

I tried to access your site using the Support Access that you've granted. But I'm not able to pass through. I'm having this on my end, please see screenshot.

Would you mind just sending your WP credentials through our private contact form?
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

IMPORTANT: Make sure to select "I have a different question" for the topic and kindly send in the following:

Subject: "Attn: Aicee"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls/info

Let me know once you send those in.
    Thanks! :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Aicee

• Wheel of Commerce

I've contacted the dev of MP Mojo on this, here's what he said:
    "So, subsite user has added products into their individual store via the frontend plugin. Those products show up in the subsite, but not on the global listing in the homepage. Am I right?
    If so, the problem should be with the frontend plugin. You see, global listing loads from a separate database, and whenever a subsite user added a product into their store, marketpress will store a copy of it into that global database.
    Based on your description, it seems that the frontend plugin didn't save a copy of the product into the global database, which is why the product is available in the subsite, and not the global listing in the homepage.
    You'll need to contact the frontend plugin developer to sort this out."

I've digged more into this and it doesn't seem to be the issue he described, here's why: even though the global product widget set through the shortcode [mpdg id="56"] isn't working (if I recall it correctly, that's the shortcode from Revolution Slider, which is a separate plugin by the same dev of MP Mojo), the "Global Product Grid", from the page builder of Pro3 (my theme), is displaying the products from the network just fine. I've also tried using the Product Carousel available in that same page builder, but like the rev slider, it isn't displaying anything. That being said, how do I get Rev Slider and Product Carousel to work? I'm asking because, as far as I knew it, those display the products from all across the network in a "more fashionable" way than that Global Product Grid does.

You can see all those widgets I've mentioned, that are supposed to display products from across the network in different ways, at https://www.wheelofcommerce.com/wp-admin/themes.php?page=aq-page-builder

About that image issue: it has already been fixed.

Thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.