products, shopping cart and order status appearing in wrong menus

Hi,

For some reason on my site http://nealsyardremedies.com.au there is three menu items appearing that should not be there.

Visit nealsyardremedies.com.au and hover over the menu Body/Body Moisturisers. You'll see three entries:
1. Products
2. Shopping Cart
3. Order Status

I can't seem to get rid of them. They are not on any of the custom menus. Not sure where they are coming from.

Any idea how I might track down where they are coming from and get rid of them?

Thanks,

Jason

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there Jason,

I hope you are well today, That is a bit of a strange issue, as it's like they are sub menu items to a sub menu item, but the URL aren't, they are the correct URL's for those pages, what is your store base and product list set as in MarketPress?

What permalink structure are you using?

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV member!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there Jason,

I hope you are well today, thanks for the additional information.

This may or may not work, but it's worth trying, delete your custom menu, flush your permalinks (change to something else then back again).
    Save your presentation settings again.

Then re-create and set your custom menu, let me know how that goes :slight_smile:

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV member!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• jasonblewis
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi,

Creating a new menu did not solve the problem however I noticed that the product category had no products in it. I deleted the category and it seems to have solved the problem.

I also tested creating a new category with no products in it, but that did not exhibit the problem. I'm not sure how the old category ended up with the wrong items in it but its solved now.

Thanks for your help.

Jason

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.