Products with Options disable popup and just redirect to Product page to select

My client does not like the popup for selecting options (color, size) and would prefer to redirect the visitor from the product list page to the product page to make those selections. Is that possible as a setting or would I need to override the javascript?

Mahlamusa

Hello Matthew Lee,

I hope you are doing great today and thank you for contacting us. I have read and understood your query above, I did some digging into the code of MarketPress and I was able to come up with some code you can use to achieve what your client wants:

You can paste the following code in your theme's functions.php file:

add_filter('mp_buy_button_tag', 'mp_change_variation_link', 99, 2);
    function mp_change_variation_link( $button, $id ){
    	$url	= admin_url( 'admin-ajax.php?action=mp_product_get_variations_lightbox&product_id=' . $id );
    	$button = str_replace(array('mp_button-has_variations','cboxElement',$url, 'data-href=""'), '', $button);
    	$button = str_replace('Choose Options', 'Buy Now', $button);
    	return $button;
    }

Or you can download the attached zip file and install it as any WordPress plugin, then go to "Plugins" page and activate the "MarketPress Disable Variations PopUp" plugin you just installed. After that you can visit your products page and you should see "Buy Now" instead of "Choose Options" on all products including products with variations and clicking on the "Buy Now" button should take you to the product page.

I hope that helps. Please let us know if you are having any issues with the code snippet above. Please enjoy the rest of your day.

Cheers,
    Mahlamusa