Profil creation >> No Address ?

I try to use Jobs & Expert and feel very frustrated : Address is just the country, No town, no postal code no address line ! If I search an experts, details are Important
//
What can I do to add these vital informations ? I got all these fields with buddypress and I dont understand why it is not present
//
What must I do if I dont understand the way to use this
Thank you

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Laurent_C

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

Let me ping the developer @Hoang Ngo for his valuable opinion if this is possible to map with buddypress custom fields somehow or any other workaround. He will reply as soon he is online.

Cheers
    Ash

• Hoang Ngo
    • Code Slayer

Hi @Laurent_C,

I hope you are well today.

Currently now, we don't have any add-on for mapping the BuddyPress fields & Jobs & Experts.

If you need, can you please try the location add-on? You can find it by go to WP-Admin->Jobs->Settings, from here, please find the Add-on section, and you will see an add-on named Expert Geo Location.

If that doesn't help, please let me know your BuddyPress location fields struct, lets see if I can write a custom code to sync for you :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Hoang

• Laurent_C
    • Syntax Hero

Hello Hoang, how are you ? The project is open for now, ouf !
    I still need to have address because in France, people have to know if its far or not
    If Im searching for a developer or a photograph, I can't pay the travel, its not good. 200/300 € for the work and the same for the travel ...
    If an expert or a unemployed people search for a work he must know where to work, and not on a map but clear as 2+2 = 4
    Address is a must
    Can you see if you can write a custom code to allow this ?
    Thank you

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.