Profile Avatars Do Not Take Me to Member's Profiile

When I click on a member avatar I do not get taken to the member's profile.

Also, links for View Profile, Edit Profile and Invite Anyone no longer work.

We just updated from PHP5.3 to PHP5.6. I don't know if that might be the problem, and if so, I don't know how to fix it.

Would appreciate any help.

• Rupok

Hi Mary,

Can you please provide us a link of any page where we can see this issue in action? I can see Support Access is granted for chr*********ys.com so I logged in with Support Access, but in that network, there are 5 sites including your main site, and I'm not sure which one to check and on which page I can see user avatars in front-end to check this profile not being linked issue. I could tell you better if I could check the issue live, do some tests and I'd love to find out the reason why this is happening and resolve this as soon as possible.

We just updated from PHP5.3 to PHP5.6. I don't know if that might be the problem

If you think this might be a reason, can you please ask your host to revert the PHP version back to PHP 5.3 and check if the issue is gone? If it goes away in 5.3, then this is definitely a PHP version related issue. Please let us know if this is possible and what it the result.

I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok