Profile Fields Date selector type not working

I enabled Profile fields and I created a Field with a date type and made it required for the registration, the issue is even when the fields are not empty it doesn't allow the registration process as it says Please ensure that the date of birth information is completed. http://take.ms/cyPOK

• James Morris

Hello Dr. Ashley M. Berge,

As discussed in our emails, I've applied all the changes pertaining to this issue from the staging site over to your production site. All is working correctly now. Here's the summary from our discussion related to this issue:

- Membership2 'sign up' details - 'display name' very touchy and at times does not work; same for d.o.b still not visible (field was removed yesterday temporarily to allow it to 'work' for testing)

In WP Admin -> BuddyBoss -> Boss Theme -> Optmizations -> Output JavaScript on ALL form inputs, this was set to yes. This was causing a great deal of issues with a lot of the forms on your site.

There reason you're still seeing issues with the elements on the registration form is because they are added by BuddyBoss regardless of the above setting. Disabling it has helped some, but they were still a little problematic.

The problem turned out to be the CSS. The width value of the select for the form was set to auto. Changing this to 100% like so has resolved the issue:

.ms-form-element.ms-form-element-xprofile .datebox select {
        width: 100% !important;
    }

Let us know if you have any further questions. We'll be happy to help! :slight_smile:

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.