Progresive unlock of content

I need to create a membership site where customers can access to my premium content week by week, but not to the whole at once. I mean, like unblocking the content every week, so if a member do not pay for the next month (4 next weeks in advance, i.e from week 5 to 8), then the sistem will avoid the access to te next content week by week.

Could you tell me how to configure this with this plugin?

Thankyou in advance!

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

If you go the drip content way then when their membership expires they would start again from the beginning if they signed later.

I think the easiest way to do this would be to protect a category and then schedule your posts to release to that cat each week.

If they signed up and for week 1, 2 and 3 then missed 4, 5 and 6 but signed up for week 7 then they would get access to 4, 5, 6 which I think you want to protect?

I suppose as a work around you could look to have a plugin move posts after X days from one cat to another as a kinda archive. Then charge for access to that or do it as drip content.

Take care.

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

I gave you another idea of how to manage that within my post, you could look to archive them so only current material is accessible. You could then drip content the archives after 30 days of subscription, perhaps even release new archives every 30 days or something.

The plugin isn't designed to subscribe members in the manner you need so that if they miss a few weeks they never get that content if they subscribe again.

Thanks.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Kenetork,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.