Progress dials are not showing the correct %

I have the new beta version of coursepress installed. I have turned off all plugins except coursepress and reverted to the Twenty-Fifteen default theme. I have every cache cleared and am using an incognito window. Issue is persistent.

A user is going through the course and clicks on the save and exit button or the done button. They come back to the units page and the % is way off. The first 4 units seem to calculate fine, but after that they are completely random values.

I did find that if I logged out and logged back in the correct % would be showing. I also noticed the % would be right when I would swap wordpress themes mid course. The calculations are working, but are not being displayed properly.

I have already granted Access.
Site: http://learn.publicwords.com