Project Request - Freelancers/developers/users

ok... Let's just say, I'm not a programmer

I have a wordpress multi-site (v3.0.5) that I would like to have updated in the following ways:

I have looked at various plugins and I think I have the combination that I'm happy with.

I use s2members plugin for paid subscriptions (wp-Members and wp-Supporter just didn't have the options I needed)
After installing several other options, wpmu-affiliate simply has the best options for what I need. the biggest portion of that being the graphics that show my affiliates at a glance how their campaigns are doing.

I want to use wpmu-affiliate with my site, but modified as described below.

I need help with three things...

1) Integration with the S2member plugin (free on wordpress.org) for affiliate recognition and tracking.
2) setting the affiliate plugin to track residual, recuring payments from monthly subscriptions.
3) setting affiliate downlines in a multi-level marketing payout (up to 3 downlines)

I have noticed that all of these projects have been discussed by different users and developers across the forums.

Since affiliate plugin, also uses plugins, it is possible that these three items could be built and presented here to the community after they are completed, but I would like to have them available ASAP, which is why I am willing to pay any developers/freelancers/users here, for working wpmu-affiliate-plugins for each of these three projects,

-Paul-