Promo code for an appointment?

Hi, can I add a Promo code when someone's booking an appointment?
Thanks
Trevor

• Sajid

Hi Trevor,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Appointments + plugin does not have promo/coupon codes functionality out of the box. However, it can be seamlessly integrated with MarketPress plugin that have coupons option.

Just, install the MarketPress plugin and add the appointments + shortcode in a MarketPress product. Now this product will work like appointments product and when someone will book the appointment they will be taken to MarketPress checkout page to make payment. There they can also use the coupon code too.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

• Trevor

Hi Sajid,

I added an appointment booking product to MarketPress but I don't have the option to select dates. Only option is to purchase.
    Maybe I'm not putting in the right shortcode.
    What exactly is the Appointment+ shortcode for MarketPress product?

I'd like for the customer to select the dates/times - then the click next and are brought to the product page on MarketPress with Promo code to enter.

Thanks Trevor

• Sajid

Hi Trevor,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I think I forgot to mention that you have to enable integration too. Sorry!

To enable the integration please go to Appointments -> Settings -> General -> Payment -> Select yes in Payment required option and then check the Integrate with MarketPress option (see screenshot).

You can optionally create a new product dynamically with current month schedule by checking the Create an Appointment Product Page.

Or you can also add below (formated as table) or any other Appointments+ shortcode in a product to make that product an appointments product page.

<table>
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td colspan=&quot;2&quot;>[app_my_appointments]</td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td>[app_services]</td>
    <td>[app_service_providers]</td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td colspan=&quot;2&quot;>[app_monthly_schedule]</td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td colspan=&quot;2&quot;>[app_pagination month=&quot;1&quot;]</td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td colspan=&quot;2&quot;>[app_login]</td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td colspan=&quot;2&quot;>[app_confirmation]</td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td colspan=&quot;2&quot;>[app_paypal]</td>
    </tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>

You can find the full list of Appointments+ shortcode at Appointments -> Shortcodes page.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.