prooblem with registration for Membership

1-Problem with registration for Membership.
The registration process When I enter the password Constantly writes that the password is incorrect.
2-How can I control the fields of the registration page.For exemple Remove unnecessary field to rotation process much easier for the customer.
3-How can I add this page to a video explanation.

Tyler Postle

Hey Yehoshua,

Hope you're doing well today and thanks for your question!

1-Problem with registration for Membership.
    The registration process When I enter the password Constantly writes that the password is incorrect.

I see what you mean, would you mind upgrading Membership to the latest version? This ensures compatibility with the latest version of WordPress

2-How can I control the fields of the registration page.For exemple Remove unnecessary field to rotation process much easier for the customer.

The easiest way to customize the registration process is by using a custom form plugin like Gravity Forms(plus user registration add-on) or perhaps Pie Register these allow you to create custom forms that you can then place on your site - you will need to reverse the process, link them to the sign up from then click the subscription they want, all they will have to do once signed in is just click on the subscribe button and they will be subscribed to the subscription

You can also try custom coding a the registration as well if you are familiar with PHP.

3-How can I add this page to a video explanation.

To the registration page? You will be able to embed a video into the "Registration" page you have linked for Membership OR if you use one of the plugin form solutions above then you can create a custom registration page and embed the video in there.

Or did you mean add a video explanation for your question here? if that's the case then you can just link us to the video if you have hosted on YouTube or Vimeo, or another site like that.

Look forward to hearing back Yehoshua!

Talk to you soon.

Cheers,
    Tyler