Prosite 3 and 12 Month Payments

I have Pro Sites configured and almost working. When you click either a "Silver" or "Gold" plan all seems good for a single month. However, if I choose 3 month or 12 month on either of these levels it takes me to the Paypal page with the amount populated for a single month. Silver being $5.00 for a single month or $40.00 for 12, selecting 12 month option take me to paypal and shows $5.00 per month. Is there something I can look for in settings for this to work properly?

• Michelle Shull
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hi there, Sprank!

It sounds like you may have an error in your settings, like you suspect. Would you mind letting me log in with support access to have a look? If this is ok, just grant me temporary admin access to your site by clicking "Grant Access" button in the WPMU DEV Dashboard Settings from the following path and reply on this thread after granting it?

Admin -> WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access Tab

If you have not installed WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin yet, kindly do that here : https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wpmu-dev-dashboard/ and then allow access as per the above process.

Thanks!

• Michelle Shull
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hi sprank!

It's not an error in your settings, they all look fine, but there's definitely an issue. I'm not able to get to the payment screen at all to check if the price has changed, the page is refreshing when I hit the paypal button, instead of taking me to PayPal to check out.

Can you confirm this on your end? If so, I think we need to do a dreaded plugin test to rule out something else interfering with ProSites here. This is all working okay on my site, so I don't think it's a bug at this point. Here's a guide on how to do some troubleshooting on your own: https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/, can you run through the steps and let us know what you find?

Thanks!

• sprank75
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I found that the pricing and everything does work, if I turn on the pricing table. However, the look of the pricing table is not at all clean across any theme installed regardless of plugins installed. I remember that this is the reason that I had disabled it in the past. Could you look at this and possibly tell me a fix?

• Michelle Shull
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hey there, Sprank!

We can adjust a lot about the pricing table with some CSS additions. Is the unclean look still an issue after we added new styles to ProSites for the tables? Have you tried each of the defaults to see if the issue is consistent across all of them?

If so, if you can activate the theme you want to use, and let me know which parts of the table you'd like to alter, I can give you some quick CSS to take care of it. I'll also need a link to your signup page.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.