Prosite Coupons

Question 1: Is there anyway to make a coupon apply to all the payments instead of just the first month?

Question 2: Also for bulk upgrades is there a way to make this a monthly recurring fee? My members are used to month to month so dropping a year at a time is different.

• DavidM

Hi John,

Question 1: Is there anyway to make a coupon apply to all the payments instead of just the first month?

There's not at this point, no. There's a prior mention of that in the following thread:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/coupon-code-that-lowers-monthly-membership-fee

As it's been mentioned before, it'd be a good one to look into if you'd like to post that to the feature suggestion forum.

Question 2: Also for bulk upgrades is there a way to make this a monthly recurring fee? My members are used to month to month so dropping a year at a time is different.

Sounds reasonable and something we could again look at via a feature request. Though if you need that right away you could have a look at pro-sites\pro-sites-files\modules\bulk-upgrades.php.

On line 625 of bulk-upgrades.php you'll see the following:
    $psts->extend($blog_id, 12, 'Bulk Upgrade', $psts->get_setting('bu_level'));

And on line 512, one of the values that gets submitted to PayPal:
    <input type="hidden" name="t3" value="Y">

The value on line 512 is referenced on line 494, and I believe you can simply change that to M rather than Y. You'll likely want to go through and change references to the year duration as well.

Sorry if that seems a bit much, just trying to get as much info for you on it, though it is best done with a feature addition. :slight_smile:

-David

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.