prosite customer backend questions

Hello, please see attached. I have two questions.
1) I don't see the 'plugin' tab for customer backend. I do have plugins and made them available in the prosite premium theme section during setup. How do I make them more visible?
2) The red arrows show where it says "wordpress" for the customer. How can I edit these things so the customer doesn't see 'wordpress" anywhere?

Thank you.

• Sajid

Hi @grace,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

1) I don't see the 'plugin' tab for customer backend. I do have plugins and made them available in the prosite premium theme section during setup. How do I make them more visible?

Make sure there is no plugin or theme conflict by running a quick plugin conflict test as described in getting support manual.

If the issue is still there then please grant support staff access so I can take a closer look at your settings. You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access or see this manual for more details.

2) The red arrows show where it says "wordpress" for the customer. How can I edit these things so the customer doesn't see 'wordpress" anywhere?

You can change text and other things in WordPress dashboard for branding by using our Ultimate Branding plugin.

After installing ultimate branding plugin, enable network wide text change module, find text and replace it.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:
    Cheers, Sajid

• Tyler Postle

Hey Pippa,

In the network settings, the "Enable Administration Menus" needs to be selected for the "Plugins" menu item to show up in the subsites. For some reason it wasn't saved properly in the database, so I turned it off and on, it is working correctly now :slight_smile:

I created a user "tyepo" to test. I've just deleted it now.

How do I change the global text "mr. wordpress" in the comments for all the websites?

The best way to do this is to create a template using our New Blog Templates plugin: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/new-blog-template/

Setup the template how you want a brand new default site to look. You delete that default comment altogether or just change the name of the commenter in the Comments area.

Make the template the "default" template. Now every new site on your network will use the template you just created and there will be no more "Mr WordPress" :slight_smile:

Hope that helps! If you have further questions just let us know.

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.