Prosite Level Confusion Free Site and Paid upgrade

I'm so Confused!!!!
I understand Prosites has a free level after you are given a Paid Level site for a set amount of time as Setup in settings.
Now that being said: How do I setup a site that has a free level for ever and a paid upgrade level.
Please be specific in describing how to set it up everything I need to check off and or do.

Then after that in Marketpress I know you can't have global cart and chained payments so that's why I'm going with a free site and a upgraded site with extra themes and plugins.

also Luis said he would help to find a solution for my problem of hiding the free signup button on the pricing table but never came back to me with a solution.
that is if I can have a free level just to show the free default level that the user would have if he would expire his trial on the pricing table since we can't have 3rd party pricing tables.
heres the link to that
https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/the-pricing-table-looks-ugly-how-can-i-edit-the-css-for#post-1041994

And Please when replying help out the first post not the usual form how you doing post be will be back for a solution.
thanks
Mitch

Adam Czajczyk

Hello Mitch,

I hope you have a nice day!

I understand Prosites has a free level after you are given a Paid Level site for a set amount of time as Setup in settings.
    Now that being said: How do I setup a site that has a free level for ever and a paid upgrade level.
    Please be specific in describing how to set it up everything I need to check off and or do.

I'm actually not quite sure what do you mean by "free level after you are given a paid level". There's a "Free Level" built in into the Pro Sites and that's the "free site" that you're referring later on in your question (to which you'd like to hide a link).

This is the basic site free site that is available for sign up if a "Allow Free Signup" option is enabled on "Network Admin -> Pro Sites -> Settings -> General Settings" page. Enabling this option will turn "Free level" on and also show a link (by default it says "No thank you, I will continue with a basic site for now".

The "Free level" site will include all network activated themes and all network activated plugins (or not activated but available for "per-site" activation) that are not limited to certain levels via Pro Sites Premium Plugins Manager (on "Network Admin -> Pro Sites -> Premium Plugins" page).

This level is free forever and site admin can upgrade to any of your paid levels at any time.

I hope this makes sense to you.

also Luis said he would help to find a solution for my problem of hiding the free signup button on the pricing table

If I understand correctly, this is your pricing table, is that right?
    http://eonlinesites.com/premium-vendor-site/

This CSS would remove the "Sign up" button from for the "Free Vendor" plan:

#prosites-checkout-table .psts-level-2 button {display:none;}

To apply it to your site please go to the

"Network admin -> Pro Sites -> Pricing Tables -> Styling" page

and past that code into the "Custom CSS" box.

I hope that helps and let me know please if you need any further assistance on this!

Best regards,
    Adam

HamRadioDude

That's exactly what I wanted thanks

"free level after you are given a paid level".

What I meant by it is the site gives you a paid level and then after 1 day it goes back to a free level that is coded into the plugin.
    Now I made a free level on the levels settings so that it would show a free level on the pricing table that you gave me the code to remove signup from since I don't want anyone to be able to signup with that level.
    another question will that level that I hid have any effect on anything on the site?
    beside the link to sign up that we hid?

Predrag Dubajic

Hi HamRadioDude,

Creating free level by setting price to 0 is not something Pro Site support and to do this you would actually need to hide that button, enable free subscriptions and then move that link to old button place and style it to look like button, please check instructions from below thread to do this:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/how-do-you-show-a-free-pricing-table-like-on-edublog

Best regards,
    Predrag