Prosite manual payment - Brazil

Hello everyone,
My name is Sr. Darlyng I´m from Brazil and I am working in a multisite project, "websites for churches" and I am very excited about it. I have a situation on payment option. I have to set manual payment and for that to work smoothly I a need a form so people can send their information to me in order to send the bill.
I know that your ProSite plugin does not have that feature yet but without that its almost worthless. I would like to ask a tough question. I know that in the menu ProSite >> Gateway payment >> Manual payment there is a box to check and make a textarea input to show up on registration. Here it is, can you add more of that input with labels? That would be perfect.
Below is an example of what I would like to have in the form to complete registration and get really to send a customer the bill by email.

Informações básicas
Nome Completo: .........................................CPF: .......................... E-mail: ......................
Telefone: .........................................

Endereço
Rua: ......................................... ............... Nº: ............. Bairro: .........................................
Complemento: .........................................Cidade: ................... Estado: ......... País: .............

I already did read about this question on your site but nothing works for me. None of the payment option is valid here in Brazil, we do not use PayPal often. Brazil does not support receiving online credit card though PayPal (recurring payment) . Stripe is in beta version in Brazil.
Sorry, May I have been asking too much of you guys, but without this modification I cannot go on.
Sr. Darlyng de Souza Domiciano.

• Sajid

Hello Darlyng,
    Hope you are doing good today and welcome to WPMU DEV :slight_smile:

The User Instructions box is shortcode aware. That means you can create a contact form using Contact Form 7 or Gravity Forms plugin and add there.

This way your users can submit the information you required.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid - WPMU DEV Support

• Darlyng

Hi,
    Thanks for your quickly reply, I already tried that before and always get contact-form-7 404 not found error. I followed all instruction given in others blogs and even in yours, but none could resolve the problem.
    I even tried these options below:
    1- [contact-form-7 id="3347" title="pagamento"]
    2- [contact-form-7 id="3347"]
    3- [contact-form-7 title="pagamento"]
    4- [contact-form-7 id="3347" title="pagamento"]
    5- <html> [contact-form-7 id="3347" title="pagamento"]</html>
    Image for the following error,
    http://1elohim.com/image/shortcode-01.jpg
    http://1elohim.com/image/shortcode-02.jpg
    http://1elohim.com/image/shortcode-error%20404-01.jpg

• Sajid

Hello Darlyng,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Yes, I could see the issue and found out exactly why its happening. I am flagging the second level support here so one of our developer could take a look. If possible, our developer will get back to you with a solution/workaround. Please note that, the developers response time might be slower than support staff, since they work on complex issues like this one along with other responsibilities.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid - WPMU DEV Support

• Panos

Hi Darlyng ,

I'm afraid Pro Sites doesn't provide any available hooks for that as manual payments is a simple payment method. This sort of modification exceeds the purpose of our support forum as it requires allot of custom work. I would suggest to post this job in our jobs board from where you can hire one of the developers there. As a note, developers at the jobs board do not belong to staff.

Mostly as a guide, I have prepared and attached a mu-plugin (you can use it as a plugin also if you prefer), but in order to use it you need to do a small modification to file
    wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/gateways/gateway-manual.php
    which I have also attached. Modification made was to add a hook which we can use in the mu-plugin.

You can download, unzip and replace file gateway-manual.php. (This already includes the modification, so you don't really need to change anything here)

Then download and unzip file wpmudev-edit-signups.php.

In that file change line ~51, and insert your shortcode (replace the one that is already there).

Then save and upload it to your wp-content/mu-plugins folder. If the mu-plugins folder doesn't exist, you can simply create a new folder with that name.

After that, in the checkout page you should see the form fields in the manual payment form.

You can see these values from a new admin submenu "Inactive Sites". From network admin > Sites > Inactive Sites you can see a list of signups, blogs not activated yet. In that list you should be able to see that information inserted in the form's inputs by user.

I really hope this helps!