Prosite manual payment - Brazil

Hello everyone,
My name is Sr. Darlyng I´m from Brazil and I am working in a multisite project, "websites for churches" and I am very excited about it. I have a situation on payment option. I have to set manual payment and for that to work smoothly I a need a form so people can send their information to me in order to send the bill.
I know that your ProSite plugin does not have that feature yet but without that its almost worthless. I would like to ask a tough question. I know that in the menu ProSite >> Gateway payment >> Manual payment there is a box to check and make a textarea input to show up on registration. Here it is, can you add more of that input with labels? That would be perfect.
Below is an example of what I would like to have in the form to complete registration and get really to send a customer the bill by email.

Informações básicas
Nome Completo: .........................................CPF: .......................... E-mail: ......................
Telefone: .........................................

Endereço
Rua: ......................................... ............... Nº: ............. Bairro: .........................................
Complemento: .........................................Cidade: ................... Estado: ......... País: .............

I already did read about this question on your site but nothing works for me. None of the payment option is valid here in Brazil, we do not use PayPal often. Brazil does not support receiving online credit card though PayPal (recurring payment) . Stripe is in beta version in Brazil.
Sorry, May I have been asking too much of you guys, but without this modification I cannot go on.
Sr. Darlyng de Souza Domiciano.