Prosite pages not being created with plugin Activation

New Year Greetings Crew - I'm having a challenge getting ProSites to function as the ProSite Pages are not being created on activation. Tried creating a new "Pro-Site" page myself hoping that this will correct the issue but that has not worked.

Please help to get the Prosite Plugin to work on the main site.

I am also providing support access to expedite the process as I am hoping to get this functionality urgently.

Regards
WS

• Rupok

Hi WS

I hope you had a wonderful day.

This is very unlikely but I could tell you better if I could see the current configuration of your site. So I tried to login with Support Access but it's showing me the following error:

Sorry, this is an invalid access token. You must ask the user to grant access.

Can you please revoke and grant us Support Access again so that we can have a better look at this and solve it as soon as possible?

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Milan

Hello @cimc,

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for granting us support staff access. :slight_smile:

Dear member pro sites automatically creates checkout page based on rebranding settings specified in Pro Sites > Settings > General Settings > Rebrand Pro Sites.

I can see plugin has successfully created checkout page with title CDC Network Sites You can visit that page via Pro Sites > Settings > General Settings > Checkout page > Edit Checkout page link.

I hope this helps you.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Cheers,
    Milan Savaliya.

• cimc

Thanks for the info Milan and I did find the ProSite sign-up as indicated. Since my recent WPMUDev Plugin updates I have been having issues as follows:

1. I Get a CoursePress Sign-up/Registration Confirmation Email every-time the site or a course-page is accessed;
    2. The theme layout on my multisite install of CoursePress at the subsite/subfolder "/cbt" has become totally messed-up; and
    3. My WP-Admin access to this multisite CoursePress install at the subsite/subfolder "/cbt" now shows an error and is completely inaccessible ... and it seems that all the multisite network subfolder/subsites' wp-admin access are also now inaccessible.

I have extended support access to the site to have a closer look ... Can you advise or assist in resolving these issues. Anxiously looking forward to your assistance.

WS

• cimc

UPDATE:

I was able to resolve items 2 & 3 above which was apparently the result of a faulty .htaccess file. I am now left with the recurring emails issue (item 1 above) being sent whenever I simply access/browse to the various course pages. The emails sent are the "Thankyou for registering for this course..." email.

If I visit the course page on the site (subsite/subfolder = "/cbt" ) as an admin 25 times without doing anything else I get 25 of these emails. How can I prevent this from happening after the first time registering for a course.

Thanks
    WS

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello cimc,

This is strange issue with those emails - and I can't replicate this issue on my test site. Could you exclude plugin conflict by disabling all other plugins and check again sites that are triggering sending email?
    If this will not help, please enable support access in your WordPress. To enable it, open your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

In order to enable the error logging to a file on the server you need to add yet one more similar line:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

In this case the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/directory.

Depending on whether you want your errors to be only logged or also displayed on the screen you should also have this line there, immediately after the line mentioned above:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

The wp-config.php is located in your WordPress root directory. It’s the same file where the database configuration settings are. You will have to access it by FTP or SFTP in order to edit it.
    I would need then to see contents of the debug.log file - if it's short you can past it here, but when is large file please paste it to the text file and attach to post.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.