Prosite skin with upfront

Hello, i install upfront with pro site and i want to integrate visually, and i want to ask why is not integrated with upfront, like the new possibility with woocommerce. What other solution i can apply in this case.

• Rupok

Hi GFireM,

I'm so sorry to hear that you are not happy with the visual design of Pro Sites pricing table in your Upfront theme but those elements can be made beautiful with simple custom CSS Code. For example, use the following custom CSS code:

.pricing-column .summary .price {
      padding: 0;
      width: auto;
    }
    .pricing-column li {
      margin-bottom: 0 !important;
    }
    .pricing-column select {
      min-width: 0;
    }

And it will change the pricing table design to almost not breaking. You can use this custom CSS code in Upfront Global Theme CSS section. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

So if you have any color preference, or any suggestion in design, please let us know. We will give you custom CSS code to achieve your target design to match your theme design.

Please send us as much details as you can. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

And thanks for your suggestion. I'm forwarding this to our developer and I believe, they will take this in consideration while releasing our upcoming versions. I really appreciate this.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok