ProSite vs Multi-Domain for web hosting

I will be setting up a little over 183,000 client installs. Which is better. Pro Sites or Multi- Domain.

i want all the customers to have a standard offering of products and services and our fees are not cheap. So I am not interested in offering $1.95 type hosting packages.

Louis

• Louis
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Tom,

Thank you for your help.

I am trying to get my setup done correctly from the beginning. I hope you don’t mind me asking a question that may be a part of the affiliate plugin.

Does the affiliate setup in Pro Sites allow for:

1. A percentage to paid?

1a. If I have multiple plans with different prices I would like to pay accordingly. (seems to pay a fixed amount)

2. Can the affiliate commissions be re-occurring?

If not, Can I pay for a customized version of the commission structure?

Louis

• Tom Eagles
    • Syntax Hero

@louis

Wow something weird happened here and somehow i didn’t see your post between my last one and yours.

So to your questions.

1)Yes % can be set

2)Yes it’s a fixed amount (will ask the developer @aaron to confirm this is not plan independent)

3) The commissions are for the first payment only currently. The old fix doesn’t appear to work anymore so am asking @Barry the developer on how to do this.

Hope you find this helpful.

Cheers

• Louis
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

To Tom and Barry.

Is their a process to get customizations made that are either made available to all or made just for myself?

I would like to have the affiliates section customized to the point where I can use it for two areas:

1. Pay my agents and agencies.

2. I am going to launch an internship to employment program and I want to use affiliate marketing for that. So I would have some affiliates that are simply affiliates and others that are salaried employees with their earnings tracked via affiliate program.

Louis

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.