Prosites 3.5 Gateways stopped working

Prosites gateways Paypal and Stripe (I am using stripe) stopped working on the the 3.5 update. Neither in any combination show at all under the new table setup or the older blue buttons setup. I was purchasing just fine with stripe before prosites 3.5 , no problems then.

Luckily I'm not in a production environment quite yet. How can this get fixed? ( I enabled support access)

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi Carmelo,

Thanks for posting on the forum.

Neither in any combination show at all under the new table setup or the older blue buttons setup.

First of all the issue was this that the user and site registration was not enabled on your site which needs to enable so that users can create sites and access Pro Sites features. I have enabled it now.

Please don't edit Pro Sites checkout page slug, The slug and title is based on the rebrand option in the Pro Sites settings and If checkout page is not found, a new checkout page is generated upon saving the settings.

I have resaved the settings and the new checkout page is got created on your site now here https://yoursite.com/premium/

The page is displaying the error message "This webpage has a redirect loop" but it's working fine on my test site.

Can you please try temporary enabling WP_DEBUG mode? To do this, just go to wp-config.php include this:

define('WP_DEBUG',true);

You might already have a line for WP_DEBUG, so just make sure it's set to true.

For information on this, checkout this wpmu.org article.

Let me know what errors if any you are getting when you visit the page and face this issue.

This can be due to plugin/theme conflict on your site.

You can just try on your development site temporary using default WordPress theme like Twenty Fifteen and temporary deactivating all other plugins as displayed in the following flowchart to know which theme/plugin is conflicting if any.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/getting-support/

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.